Certified New Runner
Certification if you…
Are you a coach/trainer and want to start coaching new runners. (Either groups or one on one)
Have a business, and want to bring new runners in the door and start a running community. (Running shoe store, gym, or donut shop!)
In this program, I’m going to give you:
- The exact topics you need to teach your new runners the tricks of the trade.
- A lesson on “How to Speak to Runners”.
- The “All-In-One Basics to Coach,” your new runner’s toolbox
- A lesson on “How to Coach NEW RUNNERS,” including how to get them motivated and mental tricks to stay on track and keep being inspired.
- The “Ins and Outs” of how to build a community.
- Example schedules for 3 different experience level.
You’ll also learn how to:
- WHY people hate running and how to coach them into loving it. Specifically how to deal with the fear of running…it’s a thing.
- What a new runner is.
- The mental hurdles of a new runner.
- A cycle of learning a new thing….like running!
- Techniques on how to motivate distract and keep new runner motivated.
- How to get a new runner to get into the HABIT of running.
- All of the ins and outs of what a new runner needs to know: A new runners toolbox.
- How to build a new to running plan.
- The importance of a running community. (It’s love)
- On your own online course. (It’s jam-packed, and won’t take your whole day!)
- Workbook to accompany the online course.
- Directions on how to get certified. (Test drive on some new runners.)
After you’ve completed the Certification Program, you’ll receive the following:
- Your business listed as a Certified Running Evolution Coach.
- A New Runner Coach logo for your website.
- Updated materials when available.
- Online coaching community.
- Discounts on your running needs.
- Option to level up to Running Evolution Licensee Program.
Price is $550, plus $50 recertification/each year.